The number one focus for graduation planners in 2022 is leveraging graduate-created content, as I recently learned at the NAACO conference in the USA where 300 graduation planners shared latest insights for 2022.
This isn’t news for us – we learned this during the pandemic as virtual graduations taught organisers, faculty and senior management that a personal and individual experience focused on the graduate is what resonates best with grads and their families.
Here are the 10 top tools for increasing graduate engagement for your 2022 ceremonies!
Short on time? Skip ahead to the topic you’re most interested in:
- Highlight Graduate Content
- Personalize the Experience
- Get the names right!
- Continue to Live Stream Ceremonies
- Commemorate the On-Stage Moment
- Focus on Inclusion, Diversity, and Belonging
- Build Affinity with a Meaningful Gift
- Gather New Alumni Data While Excitement is High
- Harness the Power of Alumni Giving
- Incorporate Alumni Engagement Platforms