StageClip is the world leader in personal video recognition. We are a technology company that strives to create emotionally powerful engagement clips through in-person, virtual or hybrid events. Every attendee receives a unique clip they can view, share, and download of their moment of accomplishment. These bespoke videos have been shared across social media millions of times, creating worldwide connections.
It’s a very exciting time to be a part of StageClip. Since Spring of 2020 we have grown from 200 clients to over 2000. Our relentless desire to keep improving is only matched by our industry leading customer service. We approach every client interaction with a mindset to help and not just make a sale. Every employee is empowered to make-it-right and encouraged to provide a “wow” experience.
StageClip is based in London, England with employees spread across the United States (TN, FL, GA, NH, AZ). We believe in fostering a close-knit group of employees who love to serve customers while being able to laugh and enjoy working from home.
We are looking for the right individual to fill the following position:
- Generate qualified prospects for StageClip products within the education / recognition space using email, calling, social selling and networking.
- Provide link between potential clients and StageClip Account Executives to help assure a smooth sales process.
- Track all communications via online sales tools such as SalesForce.
- Create reports on activity and progress toward goals.
- Pivot between different tasks as needed by sales goals, seasons or immediate partnerships
- At least 2 years’ experience selling products or services with a proven record of success.
- Experience in the commencement, alumni and/or University marketing arenas are a plus.
- Knowledge of SalesForce platform encouraged
- Ability to prioritize projects correctly with deadlines in mind; Adaptable to changing business needs
- Willingness to do some travel if needed to support Sales team
- Creative – you can approach something from different angles
- Self-motivated – you are driven by meeting your goals
- Challenge-seeker – you relish a goal and the elation of meeting them
- Sociable – you love talking to people and it is important to you
- Natural team player – we are all on the same team
- Sense of humor – Must have one!
- History of excellent interpersonal skills
- Be comfortable communicating with a range of people – Prospects, Clients, Team members: Sales, Operations, Leadership
- Possess poise and confidence and the ability to think quickly
- Have strong and accurate written communication skills
- Able to stay calm and think clearly during peaks of activity
Work from home with occasional travel to conferences during sales seasons.
This position is Full-time and Permanent, primarily working in a remote environment from home.
Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and Long-term disability
- Company-sponsored 401K
StageClip provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military.