Summer Marketing Intern
£18-£20k Pro Rata, LONDON
The summer is graduation season!
We need a dynamic, fast thinking, flexible and detail focussed marketing team member for the summer. You’ll be working directly with the co-founders of the business to support our client relations with Universities and our ambitions to grow the business quickly.
You’ll need excellent English and social media skills, a good knowledge of Photoshop and be proficient with MS Office (especially Excel). WordPress and HubSpot knowledge a big advantage and basic video editing skills an advantage too. A good grounding in inbound marketing would help.
With these skills you’ll;
- Run our social media channels – make some noise so grads know clips are available!
- Leverage influencers to amplify our reach
- Prepare and summarise social media statistics reports for University clients
- Research product areas and markets and produce reports for the co-founders
- Write blogs and content for our website and inbound marketing campaigns
- Update gallery pages on our website
- Working with our live operations team on scheduling
30 June 2019