Jumpstart alumni engagement, measure graduate outcomes and improve the graduation event experience.
Integrate a survey into your StageClip and see record completion rates. On average, universities experience a 33% completion rate on their graduate surveys, whereas StageClip has proven results of up to 93%.
Use the survey option to:
- update alumni contact information,
- target graduates’ future plans and
- launch your alumni relations efforts.
Why Clients Have Achieved Such Amazing Results
The survey is built into the StageClip process. Before alumni can download their clips, they are asked to answer a few short questions. Graduates are excited and proud to share their big moment via their social media networks and happy to answer a few questions to gain access to their clips.
This establishes an important dialogue with alumni so you can maintain a relationship with them. After all, they are a critical part of your future.
Start an Early Dialogue with Alumni the Easy Way
The most successful universities are using the optional survey feature to:
- Capture up to date email address and cell phone numbers
- Quickly establish relationships with new alumni
- Understand graduate career patterns
- Identify future candidates for masters and Ph.D. programs
- Understand the current social media channels new alumni are using
Your alumni are your brand ambassadors with everyone they know and meet, they are your fundraisers, and they are valuable resources to prospective students. Engage them early and maintain a relationship with them.
“The survey stats are great! This was a fantastically successful project and we’re delighted... Huge relevant engagement. And all for the price of a coffee!”Mansoor AliSr. Associate Director, Alumni Relations Johns Hopkins School of Medicine